- July 14 (5pm) - Affordable Lending Options For Your Buyers (Part 2 of 3 Series)
Housing Opportunity Committee (HOC) Presents A Freddie Mac Panel
Join the virtual educational event in partnership with NSDCAR Housing Opportunity Committee (HOC), NAHREP, and Freddie Mac’s Lender Engagement and HFA team members.
Here are a few topics that will be discussed:
• Low-down payment conventional loans products
• Millennial households and the need for affordable lending strategies
• Tools and resources to overcome homebuyer challenges
• Educate real estate professionals and local communities of First Time Home Programs
- July 15 (10am) - Code of Ethics - NAR Mandated*
REALTORS® are required to complete an Ethics training, which has now been extended to every three years.
Cycle 6 must be completed between Jan 1, 2019 thru Dec 31, 2021.
Must be in attendance the entire webinar to receive credit
- July 21 (5pm) - Buying a Home That Needs an Upgrade (Part 3 of 3 Series)
Housing Opportunity Committee (HOC) Presents A Freddie Mac Panel.
Freddie Mac continues to focus on making Home Possible for more Americans. Through the All for HomeSM initiative, we provide educational resources for affordable housing solutions.
• Learn more about Freddie Mac’s affordable products for viable mortgage solutions.
• We will also highlight our CHOICERenovation where homebuyers can use proceeds to pay for renovations directly. Learn options to delivering the loans to FreddieMac.
• Learn about our GreenCHOICE Mortgage offering which facilitates the financing of energy efficient home improvements and helps reduce utility costs and preserves home affordability over time.
• GreenCHOICE mortgages finance energy efficient improvements with any mortgage product, property type and financing terms up to 30 years.
- July 23 (10am) - Staying Out of Court (Part 2)
Quick review of TDS/AVID disclosure techniques covered in Part 1. Strategies to reduce litigation in real estate advertising language. Instructor: Robert Brand.
- July 28 (10am) - Trust & Probate - Sale of Real Property
Overview of fiduciary duties of Trustees, Executors and Administrators regarding sales of real property from a decedent’s estate. Instructor: Attorney at Law, Jennifer J. Sinex.
- July (Julio) 30 5pm - Forbearance Update (En Espanol) for Spanish Speaking homeowners and REALTORS.
Estas iniciativas incluyen nuevas políticas sobre pausas temporales en el pago de hipotecas, avalúos y otras áreas vitales que tienen prioridad en la industria.
Se ofrecerá consejos sobre como puede proteger su crédito durante esta pandemia, aun si tiene que hacer una pausa temporal en el pago de su casa.
- August 4 (10am) - Virtual Open Houses and Virtual Showings
- August 6 (9am) - NSDCAR Industry Chit Chat #11
Real Estate Commissioner Doug McCauley will give an update on changes at the DRE, inform you of the common enforcements issues and what the future may hold for real estate.
- August 12 (10am) - Essential Contracts in Real Estate Transactions - Fred Pfister
Review the RPA, RLA and Important Disclosure Requirements ****PLUS Bonus Topic- Open House Updates****
- RPR Video Tutorials
Click HERE to see a full list
- Commercial Learning Series & Residential Learning Series
Click HERE to view
CRMLS Virtual Training
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 – Paragon: System Updates (9:00am-10:00am)
Friday, July 10, 2020 – Paragon: Advanced Searching (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, July 13, 2020 – MLS-Touch App (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, July 20, 2020 – Paragon: Hot Sheets/Tours/Open Houses (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, July 27, 2020 – ShowingTime for the MLS (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, August 3, 2020 – CRS Tax 101 (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, August 10, 2020 – Paragon: Searching 101 (9:00am-10:00am)
Friday, August 14, 2020 – LionDesk CRM (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, August 17, 2020 – Paragon: Time-Saving Tips (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, August 24, 2020 – ShowingTime for the MLS (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, August 31, 2020 – Paragon: Hot Sheets/ Tours and Open Houses (9:00am-10:00am)
Click HERE for a list of recorded commercial Webinars
Click HERE to view past and multiple upcoming Webinars provided by CAR.
FEATURED CAR Webinars
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
Click HERE to view online education offered through Glide.
Glide Training is offered on multiple days! Just click the link above to see the dates.
Learn to Go Savvy from home! Register now for your free NSDCAR SavvyCard member benefit webinar. In the link below, you'll be able to select a date that works with your schedule.
Click HERE to see all the registration dates.
Our April 21st virtual program was sponsored by Hey Mic! (A product that our friend, Julie Holmes, invented!). If you create video - or know that you SHOULD be creating video, you should check out this little gadget. Hey Mic! Is a wireless Bluetooth microphone that connects to your smartphone or your computer so you can get great audio on your videos up to 65’ away. Imagine being able to deliver a high quality personal video tour of a property or creating compelling social media videos to reinforce your brand! Hey Mic! can help. www.loveheymic.com