- June 2 (10am) - Commercial: 1031 Tax Exchange Webinar
Tips on how to get the most out of 1031's to better serve your clients.
- June 2 (5pm) - Virtual REALTOR TownHall with Representative Mike Levin
Get critical updates on Federal Legislation and Key Issues effecting your Business!
- June 3 (10am) - Reducing Capital Gains Tax When Selling Real Estate
- Capital Gains Tax example calculation
- Structured Installment Sale (SIS)
- Tax Exempt Trust (Wealth Preservation Trust or Charitable Remainder Trust)
- Deferred Sales Trust
- Delaware Statutory Trust
- June 4 (10am) - 2020 Annual Meeting
Join us for the 2020 Annual Meeting on zoom! NSDCAR President Chris Hasvold, Treasurer Nancy Layne and CEO Tommy Thompson will kick off the meeting with the Association Updates. Following the Updates there will be a Live Candidate Forum where you will hear from each candidate on what they can do for the Association. Be informed before you vote!
- June 9 (10am) - Clear Cooperation & Top MLS Violations
Know the difference when inputing a listing between; Registration, Coming Soon, and Active.
- June 10 (10am) - Industry Chit Chat #9
- June 17 (10am) - Short Sales & Foreclosures
What does the future hold? Short Sales / Foreclosures…Are they just around the corner?
- June 23 (10am) - Internet Security and Virtual Transactions with zipForm Plus
Learn how to mitigate web based exploits and use zipForm tools (you may not be aware of) to enhance safety during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Wednesday June 17 (2pm): The Golden Handoff - Tips on Succession Planning
Click HERE to register for both
- RPR Video Tutorials
Click HERE to see a full list
- Commercial Learning Series & Residential Learning Series
Click HERE to view
CRMLS Virtual Training
Monday, June 1, 2020 – Paragon: Agent Essentials (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, June 8, 2020 – Infosparks Market Statistics (9:00am-10:00am)
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 – Paragon: Searching 101 (9:00am-10:00am)
Friday, June 12, 2020 – Homesnap Pro App (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, June 29, 2020 – Paragon: CRS Tax 101 (9:00am-10:00am)
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 – Paragon: System Updates (9:00am-10:00am)
Friday, July 10, 2020 – Paragon: Advanced Searching (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, July 13, 2020 – MLS-Touch App (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, July 20, 2020 – Paragon: Hot Sheets/Tours/Open Houses (9:00am-10:00am)
Monday, July 27, 2020 – ShowingTime for the MLS (9:00am-10:00am)
Click HERE for a list of recorded commercial Webinars
Click HERE to view past and upcoming Webinars provided by CAR
Click HERE to view online education offered through Glide.
Glide Training is offered on multiple days! Just click the link above to see the dates.
Learn to Go Savvy from home! Register now for your free NSDCAR SavvyCard member benefit webinar. In the link below, you'll be able to select a date that works with your schedule.
Click HERE to see all the registration dates.
Our April 21st virtual program was sponsored by Hey Mic! (A product that our friend, Julie Holmes, invented!). If you create video - or know that you SHOULD be creating video, you should check out this little gadget. Hey Mic! Is a wireless Bluetooth microphone that connects to your smartphone or your computer so you can get great audio on your videos up to 65’ away. Imagine being able to deliver a high quality personal video tour of a property or creating compelling social media videos to reinforce your brand! Hey Mic! can help. www.loveheymic.com