NSDCAR has created this page to keep you up to date with all necessary news from the California Association of REALTORS and the National Association of REALTORS. Please take the time to review this page on a daily basis. We will also be updating all forms of Social Media as well.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates from the California Association of REALTORS.
- Open house guide provided by C.A.R. can be found HERE.
- A new form was released by C.A.R. titled "Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment (Form CVA)" and is available in zipForms. To help you better understand this new form, C.A.R. Legal is offering a free webinar on Monday, March 23, at 3 p.m..
- HERE you can find a page from N.A.R. dedicated to all questions surrounding the COVID-19 such as the risks involved and how to take preventative measures.
- COVID-19: Resources for North County Small Businesses #3
Coronavirus Legal Documents and Useful Materials - The following materials will assist with potential issues in contracts and other issues related to best practices under the current conditions related to coronavirus. NATP & RPD
- COVID-19 Penalty Cancellations - The San Diego County Treasurer-Tax Collector's Office is now accepting penalty cancellation requests for those who have been directly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- C.A.R. releases three new and four updated forms for use during the coronavirus pandemic
- April 28: Applications Open for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA).
- Here is the COVID-19 General Checklist for Real Estate Transactions.
- COVID-19 Industry Guidance: Real Estate Transactions
- California Weekly Coronavirus Recap (Updated June 3)
- REALTOR Resiliency Report (June 30)
- C.A.R. Industry Guidance on Home Showings (July 2)