NSDCAR has created this page to keep you up to date with all necessary news from the California Association of REALTORS and the National Association of REALTORS. Please take the time to review this page on a daily basis. We will also be updating all forms of Social Media as well.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates from the California Association of REALTORS.
- Open house guide provided by C.A.R. can be found HERE.
- All real estate salesperson and broker license exams have been cancelled from 3/18/20 - 4/7/20.
- A new form was released by C.A.R. titled "Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment (Form CVA)" and is available in zipForms. To help you better understand this new form, C.A.R. Legal is offering a free webinar on Monday, March 23, at 3 p.m..
- The Senate passed emergency legislation Wednesday (March 18th) afternoon to provide support to workers and families during the coronavirus pandemic. Please click HERE to learn more information.
- HERE you can find a page from N.A.R. dedicated to all questions surrounding the COVID-19 such as the risks involved and how to take preventative measures.
- COVID-19: Resources for North County Small Businesses #3
Due to the statewide stay-at-home order, all NSDCAR Offices are closed until further notice but we are still here behind the scenes during our normal business hours to help you!
Feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (760-734-3971), or send an instant chat found below and we will respond as promptly as possible.
Business Hours: M-F from 9am-5pm