San Marcos Open House Tour 602
Includes Zip Codes 92069, 92078
8:30 – 9 a.m. Networking
9 – 10 a.m. Meeting
Instructions for adding a home to caravan: Email Client Printout and which option (see below) you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackout Dates: Nov. 27th, Dec. 25th, Jan 1st.
1. Car caravan – you pitch your home at the meeting, we limit this to 8 properties and are usually done by 11:30 am or 12:00 pm. You must go see all the homes on caravan via carpool.2. Open house style – you pitch your property at the meeting and hold open from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. People can choose to go see both San Marcos/Vista every week.
3. Pitch property only – with this option you can pitch the home and get on to your daily business and agents can set up a time to see on their own. Both San Marcos and Vista every week.
Rules for Vista/San Marcos
Please submit your listings for caravan by Tuesday before the day of caravan. Only one (1) home per agent, per caravan. Only 8 homes on caravan on a first come, first serve basis. All other listings can choose “open house” or “pitch” only options.
Listing Submission Instructions
- Email the Client Preferred Report 1 from Paragon to email@example.com.
- Include on the Subject Line: Tour date, MLS# of property, Listing Agent’s Name.
- In the body of the email, include your contact telephone number.
How to Submit Your San Marcos Listing
Tag the listing in the MLS with the tour number, so that it can automatically be conveyed to the correct session. Here's how:
- Click on “LISTINGS”
- Under the header “MAINTAIN” click on “LISTINGS” again
- Enter your MLS PROPERTY ID; Click “GO”
- Click on your MLS Number
- Click on “TOUR”
- Click on “ADD NEW”; Enter Tour Group (Example: 701)
- Enter Date
- Enter Time Start and Time End
- Enter any Tour Comments
- Enter Refreshments Y or N
- Click “SAVE”
Your listing will automatically be pulled into a PowerPoint presentation for the appropriate tour because you entered a tour number in the MLS. But your work isn't done.
Now you need to choose the images that will appear in the presentation at the marketing session.
All you need to do is arrange the first four photos in your listing on the MLS (the primary photo and the first three photos after it) because those four photos will be pulled into the presentation.
Now you're ready to email a copy of the Client Preferred Report 1 to the email address associated with the marketing session. The report needs to be sent after you've arranged your photos (otherwise, they won't be in the order you want, and you can't change the order after you've submitted your listing report).
When you send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include the Tour Date, Property Address, and the Agent's Name in the subject line. Don't forget to include your contact information in the body of the email, in case the tour organizer needs to contact you.