Oceanside Open House Tour 704
Includes Zip Codes 92054, 92056, 92057, 92058
Networking: 8 – 8:30 a.m.
Meeting: 8:30 a.m.
Open House: 10:15 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.
No Marketing Sessions on November 22nd, December 27th and January 3rd
Deadline for Listing Submission is Tuesday by 5 p.m. before tour date.
Listing Submission Instructions
- Email the Client Preferred Report 1 from Paragon to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include on the Subject Line: Tour date, MLS# of property, Listing Agent’s Name.
- In the body of the email, include your contact telephone number.
How to Submit Your Oceanside Listing
Tag the listing in the MLS with the tour number, so that it can automatically be assigned to the correct session. Here’s how:
- Click on “LISTINGS”
- Under the header “MAINTAIN” click on “LISTINGS” again
- Enter your MLS PROPERTY ID; Click “GO”
- Click on your MLS Number
- Click on “TOUR”
- Click on “ADD NEW”; Enter Tour Group (704)
- Enter Date
- Enter Time Start and Time End
- Enter any Tour Comments
- Enter Refreshments Y or N
- Click “SAVE”
Your listing will automatically be pulled into a PowerPoint presentation for the appropriate tour because you entered a tour number in the MLS. But your work isn’t done.
Now you need to choose the images that will appear in the presentation at the marketing session.
All you need to do is arrange the first four photos in your listing on the MLS (the primary photo and the first three photos after it) because those four photos will be pulled into the presentation.
Now you’re ready to email a copy of the Client Preferred Report 1 to the email address associated with the marketing session. The report needs to be sent after you’ve arranged your photos (otherwise, they won’t be in the order you want, and you can’t change the order after you’ve submitted your listing report).
When you send your email to email@example.com, be sure to include the Tour Date, Property Address, and the Agent’s Name in the subject line. Don’t forget to include your contact information in the body of the email, in case the tour organizer needs to contact you.