Fallbrook and Bonsall 801N and 801S
Includes Zip Codes 92003, 92028 (and selected portions of 92026, 92084 and 92057 –
See Local Rules below)
This “open house style” tour begins at 9:30 a.m. following the marketing session. There is no PowerPoint presentation. Everyone is encouraged to attend the Marketing Session to pitch the property and for general news and information. The Marketing Session is NOT mandatory.
Marketing Session: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Tour: 9:30 a.m.
Deadline for Listing Submission is Monday by 12 p.m. before tour date. If Monday is a holiday, the deadline is Friday at 4 p.m.
Blackout Dates: Nov. 25th, Dec. 23rd and Dec. 30th.
Important Input instructions
- In the MLS: Input your Tour Time as 09:30 – 00:00
- In the MLS: In Tour Remarks – Add “SEE FALLBROOK ROUTING SHEET FOR ACTUAL OPEN HOUSE TIMES.” Then follow with your property description.
Is my listing in 801North or 802South?
The Fallbrook/Bonsall Tour is divided into two areas, 801 North and 802 South, generally alternating every other week. IMPORTANT: Make sure you are placing your listing on tour in the proper area (North or South), and the proper date!!! SEE LIST OF DATES FOR 801 NORTH AND LIST OF DATES FOR 802 SOUTH BELOW!
Boundaries for 801N and 801S
(Check the boundary map to ensure your listing falls within the 801 North boundary.)
(Check the boundary map to ensure your listing falls within the 802 South boundary.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE TO BE SERVED DURING THE TOUR.
- LICENSED AGENT must be present at every open house, including lots and groves.
- HOMES UNDER CONSTRUCTION are not to be toured until a Certificate of Occupancy is obtained. The agent is expected to protect the home and ensure the safety of all tour participants.
- CANCELING A LISTING ON TOUR: If your listing on tour must be canceled after publication, you MUST post a canceled sign on the property and NOTIFY the Association office prior to the start of the tour. Signs are available for purchase at the Association office.
- RE-TOUR: Listings may be re-toured only after 90 days since the last tour or upon a change of Broker. No exceptions.
- PARKING: Please avoid blocking neighbors’ driveways during the tour. It is the hosting agent’s responsibility to notify nearby residents if parking is going to be a problem.
Additional Zip Codes Covered in 802S
District 9, Tour 607 (Escondido) agrees to allow Tour 802S (Fallbrook/Bonsall) to include sections of 92026 in their marketing session and tour. The boundary for this area is limited to zip code 92026 on Thomas Guide map pages 1068 & 1049.
District 6, Tour 601 (Vista) agrees to allow Tour 802S (Fallbrook/Bonsall) to include sections of 92084 in their marketing session and tour. The boundary for this area is limited to zip code 92084 on Thomas Guide map pages 1068 & 1088 (boundaries of D1 – H1 on page 1088).
District 5, Tour 704 (Oceanside) agrees to allow Tour 802S (Fallbrook/Bonsall) to include the Sleeping Indian area (92057) in their marketing session and tour. The boundary for this area is limited to the 92057 zip code with Sleeping Indian Road as the boundary to the West and North River Road as the boundary to the South. See Thomas Guide page 1067.