Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe Tour 702
Includes Zip Codes 92014, **92029, 92067, 92075, 92091, 92127, 92130
Marketing Session: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Open House Tour held from 1 - 4 p.m.
Deadline for Listing Submission is Monday by 3:30 p.m. before the tour date.
Listing Submission Instructions
- Email the Client Preferred Report 1 from Paragon to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include on the Subject Line: Tour date, MLS# of property, Listing Agent’s Name.
- In the body of the email, include your contact telephone number.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LIQUOR IS TO BE SERVED DURING TOUR.
- Current MLS AGENT must be at each property that is scheduled on the tour during the scheduled time slot (this includes land).
- Property must be held open.
**Escondido CC, Tour 607 agrees to allow San Marcos Tour 602 and Carmel Valley Tour 702 to include the 92029 (zip code) area in their marketing session and tour. The boundaries for this area would be limited to the 92029 ZIP code within the following boundaries. The EAST boundary changes name from Wilgen Dr., to Harmony Grove Road to the West boundary of the Elfin Forest Recreation Reserve.
How to Submit Your Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Solana Beach, or Rancho Santa Fe Listing
Tag the listing in the MLS with the tour number, so that it can automatically be assigned to the correct session. Here's how:
- Click on “LISTINGS”
- Under the header “MAINTAIN” click on “LISTINGS” again
- Enter your MLS PROPERTY ID; Click “GO”
- Click on your MLS Number
- Click on “TOUR”
- Click on “ADD NEW”; Enter Tour Group (702)
- Enter Date
- Enter Time Start and Time End
- Enter any Tour Comments
- Enter Refreshments Y or N
- Click “SAVE”
Your listing will automatically be pulled into a PowerPoint presentation for the appropriate tour because you entered a tour number in the MLS. But your work isn't done.
Now you need to choose the images that will appear in the presentation at the marketing session.
All you need to do is arrange the first four photos in your listing on the MLS (the primary photo and the first three photos after it) because those four photos will be pulled into the presentation.
Now you're ready to email a copy of the Client Preferred Report 1 to the email address associated with the marketing session. The report needs to be sent after you've arranged your photos (otherwise, they won't be in the order you want, and you can't change the order after you've submitted your listing report).
When you send your email to email@example.com, be sure to include the Tour Date, Property Address, and the Agent's Name in the subject line. Don't forget to include your contact information in the body of the email, in case the tour organizer needs to contact you.
Due to the statewide stay-at-home order, all NSDCAR Offices are closed until further notice but we are still here behind the scenes during our normal business hours to help you!
Feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (760-734-3971), or send an instant chat found below and we will respond as promptly as possible.
Business Hours: M-F from 9am-5pm