NSDCAR’s membership in CRMLS delivers more listing data across California than any other MLS. And with our special pricing, it’s a deal you can’t afford to pass up.
Listing data is the foundation of your business. With NSDCAR and CRMLS, get more listing data to help you grow your business and keep your clients current on every listing.
Why be constrained to San Diego, when your clients aren’t?
Everyone has a client that’s considered buying or selling in Orange, Riverside, Imperial, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Kern or the Desert Communities.
With a CRMLS subscription through NSDCAR, you can serve them with the in-depth, accurate data you need.
While it’s true that other San Diego associations offer access to the shared data from the Greater San Diego Association, Pacific Southwest Association and the North San Diego Association of REALTORS, NSDCAR’s membership in CRMLS delivers more data from the moment you subscribe.
There’s no better way to power your business with the listing data you need and the services you want to impress your clients.
Access to Dozens of Data Shares
When you subscribe to CRMLS through NSDCAR, you instantly have access to data from MLSs that surround San Diego, including:
- Los Angeles: Combined L.A. Westside (CLAW)
- San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys (CRIS NET Regional MLS)
- Arcadia, Burbank, Citrus Valley, Desert Communities, Downey, Redlands, Glendale, Inglewood, Inland Empire, Laguna, Lake County, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Montebello, Newport Beach, Orange County, Oroville, Anaheim/Long Beach, Palos Verdes, Paradise, Pismo Coast, Cerritos, San Luis Obispo, Central Coast, Riverside, Corona, Chino/Walnut, West San Gabriel and Yosemite: CRMLS
- Lathrop, Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Silicon Valley, Pajaro Valley/Watsonville: MLS Listings
- Nevada County: Nevada County Association of REALTORS®
- Palm Springs: Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS
- San Francisco: San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
- Sutter/Yuba Counties: Sutter-Yuba Association of REALTORS®
- Ventura County: VCRDS
With a subscription to CRMLS, your insight and referral base even extends to the Bay Area, including San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
Good for You, Good for Your Clients
Everyone knows that today’s buyers and sellers are more informed than ever and browse dozens of sites to inquire about listings — before they call you. With CRMLS, you’ll be ready to help your clients wherever they want to transact in California, with tools and services that make it easy to add value to every transaction.
Matrix or Paragon: It’s All About You
CRMLS offers dozens of leading-edge tools as part of your subscription, including two state-of-the-art MLS systems that run in parallel, so you can choose how you want to work with listing data.
Take advantage of CRMLS by working on the system you know.
As Mobile as You Are
CRMLS offers a wealth of tools that will enrich your knowledge, make your job easier, and impress your clients. From an easy to use search, CloudMLX, to InfoSparks Market Statistics, CRMLS designed to work with you in the office and the field.
Every service CRMLS offers to augment its massive repository of listing data throughout California is optimized for mobile so that you can take it with you.
Whether you decide to use HomeSnap’s popular app to collaborate with your clients, or HomeSeekers, Proxio or CloudStreams, CRMLS can help you be more effective.
Already a Realtor? Join CRMLS via NSDCAR.
If you’re already a member of another Realtor association in good standing, you can join the MLS through North San Diego County Association of Realtors.
NEW FOR 2018
Paragon Quarterly Fees
(Broker /Agent /Fully Licensed Appraiser)
$129 (New Lower Fee Starting in 2018)
$20 Scout License Fee – All users
NEW FOR 2018
Matrix (CRMLS) Quarterly Fees
$25 Scout License Fee – All users
Matrix (CRMLS) when also purchasing Paragon (Sandicor) Concurrently (New for 2018)