NAR Commercial Information:
- NAR Commercial Issues and Actions – Read this NAR Action Brief to stay in the know as to how NAR is working hard for you.
- Quadrennial Ethics Training (Select Commercial Track)– This is a free course provided by NAR. REALTOR members are required to take a Code of Ethics course once every four-year cycle.
CAR Educational Webinar:
- Property Management Certification (PMC) – The OnDemand classes powered by Kaplan are an online video lecture led by an instructor. Classes can be taken 24/7 – anywhere via computer with an Internet connection and students can advance or reverse the video lecture at any time. The classes also include quizzes and polls to further enhance the learning experience. A printed manual is also available.The PMC 1 and PMC 2 courses are offered as OnDemand video-enhanced and the PMC 3 and PMC 4 courses are offered as online text only.
These videos are just a few of the commercial oriented trainings you can find. Do your own searching and if you find a good one please share it with Erik@nsdcar.com
- Overcoming Call Reluctance:Presented by Bob McComb (53:00)
- How to Generate Lead Flows: Presented by Bob McComb
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate Finance: Presented by REFM
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Investing: Presented by David Campbell
- Real Estate Syndication Strategies:Presented by Gene Trowbridge
- How to List & Sell Income Property: Presented by Michael Simpson